Saturday, April 30, 2005

barbie doll ~ scary....

As a little girl, her toy normally is barbie dolls...
I was a little girl, yeah..of course, but... I seldom play barbie doll, why? erm... later explain to you. I had many other toys like soldiers, puzzles, logos, etc....

The One and Only, my First & also the Last barbie doll is tall & slim & beautiful & has a long long light-brown hair, wearing a (exchangeable) pink dress with a pair of pink high-heeled shoes. It's my birthday present for my "x" years old birthday. It cost my parents about RM50 or around that, it's quite expensive >"< In fact, I like it very much....

However, one day, my father rented a video tape. It's a scary movie about those barbie dolls which can move and kill human. It's really really scary.... horrible....
After finished watching, I went to sleep... not sure it's dreamming or it's an illution, I saw my barbie doll which I placed at the top of my cupboard moved.... its leg could move~! ooh.. right after I woke up, immediately I took that barbie doll and threw it away! I was so scared....

Just because of that movie [ forgot what its name already ], I threw the expensive doll... what a waste huh? lol
But.. I think if I can choose to throw it or not, sure... surely I won't throw now... haha

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah! i've been wanting to talk about these dolls long ago when i used to hangout at some toy store whre they had all these figures and dolls. and they also had all these kinds of creatures. i wanted to introduce child's play to you when i first read the blog title, but seems like u've already watched it, though it had many versions. child's play, i cant remember if they had the exact doll on the production line and have it on the market.

April 30, 2005 6:34 pm  
Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

advise for the parents, to avoid ur kids to crying and whinning on the floor in shopping complexes for dolls ---> let them watch Child's Play.

lolz... it surely works...

April 30, 2005 8:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to get up early tomorrow and i cant sleep. bored!!! booorredd!

May 01, 2005 3:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry if im starting to spam here, but is there any way to kill time? or perhaps, make someone to sleep? having a glass of milk or hot cocoa doesnt help either. i mean, i would like to do pills, but, is there another way? sigh, i'm going nuts. i need to attend this 3 hour chemistry tuition yet and its been 4 times in a row now the teacher's complained about me showing signs of fatigue everytime in her class. i keep yawning and i couldnt help it, and now she says she wanna tell my mom if she sees me like tat again. sigh, hmm. time to go get some rest. no where for me to hangout anyway in this internet world.

May 01, 2005 3:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home