Tuesday, April 26, 2005

shopping <------> my family

Since I was few months old baby...haha..I already went shopping mall "hang gai" ler...
Every Sunday is my family day... which mean I go shopping with my family every Sunday, except we have something urgent or etc to do on that day. If not, we surely will go shopping.
Very long time ago, my daddy used to bring me(when I was still a baby) to sleep at shopping mall --> yaohan (beside PWTC de) haah... because it's hot to sleep at our rented louya house in afternoon
Last time there was so silent on the top floor of yaohan, even the guard also allowed my daddy to do so ( that time I slept in a perambulator )

O.O wow.. such a long time story you still remember?
No no...haha.. this one...told by my daddy ler...

But actually other than go shopping mall, we used to go to parks quite often at the time we(brothers and I) were still kids. Now... lazy to walk in the park also.. too bad.
Modern exercise for we these lazy people is just shopping.... when you are shopping, you walked a lot..right? Especially when shopping at Midvalley Mega Mall~!

Actually why I said every Sunday is my family day? It's because brothers and I aren't staying together with my parents lor... so we seldom be together. Although stay quite near, but... we don't see each other so frequent. Frankly, I was only close to my mom when I was studying in standard 6 because I started going my mum's shop almost everyday to help. Before that, I was closer to my daddy than my mom. However, now I am closed to both daddy and mom. hehe^^

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perambulator, cute. : )

April 26, 2005 9:48 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

lol... cute baby with cute perambulator? lol talking nonsense over here..muahahaa

April 27, 2005 12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, at least it's better than nothing. cherish those happy momments always and forever. mine just reminds me of the past. and it still hurts, even now. anyway, uhm, anyway uh. i'm blank and bored, expect ur new blogs soon. sigh. i'm sick.

April 27, 2005 1:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyway, any idea who is this guy? http://okaywhy.blogspot.com

April 27, 2005 2:53 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

aha... he's my classmate
for primary and secondary too
why huh? you surely got visited his blog?lol

April 27, 2005 10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, too bad he doesnt allow anyone not from e-blogger to post comments. just want to say i see human stupidity everywhere. sigh, maybe i'll write about it in my blogs then.

April 28, 2005 2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home