Saturday, April 23, 2005

What I learned from working?

let's talk about my working experience~

all parents worry about their children to work outside at our young age which they said it's not mature enough, easy being cheated, that's why, I am helping my aunt, so they won't worry much but actually my mother and father own a bookshop, I always go there and help them during my schoolday and even now, since I was in primary school.

What I learned when I first help in my mum's bookshop ah? erm.. it's my first time on doing business, counting money, pay back money, always pay extra money to customers huh? Other than that, I started to read comic since that is a bookshop selling or renting comic books, novels most on love story, magazines and etc... One of the longest story of comic surely is Dragon Ballz yeah.. your eyes still function good, don't think gal don't read boys comic ya ^^ oh..

second job is current job, work as an assistant in direct selling's stockist. This direct selling company is Exxxx (I think it's quite popular now, the number 1 direct selling company in Malaysia right now, oops.. macam sedang membuat promosi). What I want to explain is 'what is stockist'. Since its headquater is located at Klang Lama,KL, and there are many many customers all over Malaysia, so.. for customer's convenient to buy products, the stockists are being set up at areas in different state. My aunts who are direct sellers own a stockist, so I am there helping her.
Actually it's a business also, haha, what I learned from there is... learn to count bigger amount of money, lol. My work over there is do some clean work (e.g: sweep the floor or stairs, wash the toilet =.="), check stocks, arrange stocks, and help my aunt swipe credit card, ahaha.. I know how to swipe cards~! lol.. just a easy job ler... ; other than that, I am in charged of buying lunch box at nearby restaurant. oh ya.. I also gained some knowledge on health as this is a company selling health care products. Besides, my work there actually is really really few and easy, relax, allowed to watch tv, play computer (like now posting in forum), etc. wah... where got such an easy job? lol... jealous at me ler? but not high salary ler.. since just doing these easy job, only RM500 per month. No need stand for whole day, no need wake up at early morning, but back home late sometimes.

From working, I know that... (normally people will say from working, I know working is suffering, and hard), I won't say that de, I will say, working is boring..haha... study is much more better hor, got friends, more interesting for me, yeah... soon I will study form 6 already, last few years I thought studying was boring, now I think studying is better than working =p
I copy this from my post in recom and edited some

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said like this it's because form 6 havnt started yet, while most of our pastime now is just some boring jobs or etc. i wished form 6 will start earlier, while i'm the one who hated the school. the same when we'll be dreading studying next. but that's life.

April 24, 2005 1:59 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

erm.. I know studying form 6 will be much much tougher than ever. yeah.. I know it..really .. indeed... coz...
I didn't study hard for my form 5, many subject's topic I still don't know.. I still don't understand about many many thing...blurblur.. can get a good result is a miracle.. or.. can said it's because the average standard of the country is too low.. (no offense to anybody), if follow standard marking.. I would get many C and D =.='

April 24, 2005 10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea i agree, as a matter of fact, that's truth, form six u know there wont be many of them (M) ppl doing it, so the standards of form 6 will be very high compared to form 5 and all. bout form 5, u know, i didnt really finish the syllabus for many subjects, uhm, can say i didnt really finish the syllabus for every subject. in logical terms, it indeed is a miracle, cuz for some subjects i didnt even read the form4 or the form5 syllabus. take my history as an example, i've read until bab lima about the islamic things, and the rest i left untouched, including the whole form 5 syllabus. and i get an A2 for my history, maybe they mixed up my BM and my Sejarah. : ) one thing great bout form six is that they've used english at last! jst feel stupid to do and learn science in M.

April 25, 2005 1:39 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha..ya... that's y... I have determined to study hard compare with form 5 =p
you are right, I didn't finish many topic of all subjects also, lol

April 25, 2005 10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home