Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Earthquake again ~.~

While I was rushing the thesis and went to sleep at about 6am, I could not fall asleep that soon... then, suddenly I felt the building was shaking.... hmm.... was it some kind of illusion or what?

I was quite sure of the tremor I felt; then I woke my roommate Cheryl ... but she said she did not feel anything! Some more, she said I must have been too stressed until I became blurred~

For your information, I am staying at 16th floor....!

In my heart, I wished it was really an illusion...

However, when I woke up at 10am, I checked online news.... and ... only I knew there was an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.8 ...
May God bless the victims...

It was really scaring... to feel even ONLY the tremor of earthquake...
Cannot imagine if there's earthquake in Malaysia...
or the arrival of the end of the world.... like the one in movie 2012...

Everyone, let's make effort to protect our dearest Mother Earth...
Recycle, Reuse, Reduce.... Go Green... plant more than you cut them down...
Do whatever you can ~~~~

T_T ~~ rushing thesis ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home