Sunday, August 09, 2009

Randomness

hehe... enjoy the ice-cream with 31% discount
at the Baskin Robbin nearby USM ^^
At the night of that day, I had attended The Wanderer's Concert Metamorphosis 急流勇蜕
Overall, it was nice, and I was happy to see my fellow friends performing on the stage =)
.
.
.
One day, I was passingby McD...
then I saw my friends owned the Doraemon...
They told me I could own this too by buying Happy Meal
haha... finally, I purposely bought Happy Meal just for owning the Doraemon ^^
.
.
.

I like this picture took in Pet Society of Faceobook, by my dear
It felt like he is holding my hand hehe....
Wiwi is his pet, Snowy is my pet...
hmm... quite sad that I cannot meet him for months...
so far, it has been more than One month we didn't see each other
missing you, dear...
.
.
.

I found the turtles very cute.... they are key chains
Bought them at S&J after asking my coursemate who own the turtle
So here's a pair of my turtles ^^

kiss~
dear, thanks for being forgiving, I know I was having bad temper recently
I miss you
wish to see you oh...
Long distance is not easy =(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wan doraemon..how come i only gt tat little tamagochi-like thg..ah~~unfair!!

August 09, 2009 10:53 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

o.O
i also duno oh hahahaa...
that was last week I went...Sunday if not mistaken....

August 09, 2009 1:27 pm  
Blogger [A]rSENE said...

hehe
jia you jia you
holiday soon le...
cn go bac soon le ^^

August 09, 2009 2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home