Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pavilion, Sg Wang, Times Square, STARDUST

Today... finally I hang out with my best friends -- Ching, Hoon, May and Jin to Pavilion, Sungei Wang and Times Square...
Long time didn't went out with them... although we had a short yumcha session last Friday night....
Our usual transportation was KTM (from Kepong Sentral to KL Sentral) and Monorail (from KL Sentral to Imbi). First, we walked to Pavilion from Imbi station....
The first thing we did was to find the location of GSC.... ahm... Pavilion is very big and spacious... in my Opinion, KLCC is kinda similar to Pavilion in design..... (just my Opinion...)


We bought movie tickets... without student card, May paid RM9; 3 of us shown NTU, UKM, UM and USM student card... but also paid high price -- RM8 each =.=;
After that, we went for a short shopping... We watched STARDUST at GSC at 12.45pm.
Stardust is quite a nice movie although it's not that famous ...

The service provided by the workers there was very good, and it was not crowded at all.. I guess the workers were indeed pleased to see us so that they could have chance to talk to customers lolz...
What annoyed me was the guy sitting at the row behind us... argh!!!!!
Start from the beginning of the movie, that guy kept on making noise... kicking our seats, and even spitting! I wonder... where did he spit to? omg... it's smelly! Disgusting!!!!I really hate to have someone acting weird and disturbing me while watching movie...
Everyone in the cinema kept looking to him in the dark... seems like there was something wrong with that guy...

After watching movie, we took some photos with the nice christmas decoration in Pavilion...
We didn't explore much at Pavilion as everything there is so expensive etc....


Jin and I with the nicely decorated Christmast Tree in Pavilion...



Hoon & I... oh... what a beautiful.. christmas tree as background!

Next, we walked to Sungei Wang... and met YunnZhi, then started our shopping... walked for few hours, but I didn't buy anything at all other than helping my mum to buy something...
Ching, Hoon, Jin and I had some rest at McD of Times Square before going home... while Yunn Zhi and May continued their 'hunting' and went back later....

hmm... it's torturing to go back at after office hour =.="
It had been a long time I didn't pack myself in the big crowds of Monorail and KTM.... scary!


this is the Christmas decoration found in Times Square... I didn't take any photo in Sungei Wang... but it was not that special anyway...
*the blog of my life at Muka Head is still in progress lolz...*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home