Saturday, December 08, 2007

Kingston DT 100 4Gb, RM77!

It's time for Pikom PC Fair again.... seems like I'm a PC Fair supporter, today was the 3rd time I went to a PC fair in this year 2007! Twice at KL, once at Penang oh!!

I went to KLCC with two of my younger brothers... hmm.. seldom go out with two of them only..
At KLCC there, we met with my kai mui, Yi Yin. Then we went to join the big crowds in KLCC Convention Centre to shop....

There were really many people at KLCC today -- People Mountain People Sea 人山人海 haha...
Other than coming to PC Fair, I guess some were coming to watch Lin Yu Zhong 林宇中 as he was going to hold a concert at night...

I'd met few of my friends today too... firstly met Sakti at Kepong Sentral KTM Station, he was going to the same destination too...
then, I saw Xiao Hui, my form 6 senior... she was waiting KTM with the same plan...
When I reached KLCC, I met
Irene Sia, my few years' ex-classmate at KLCC LRT station...
While shopping in the PC Fair, I met Sheu Yin & Sheu Jin, both are twins... my form 6 seniors...
and as I knew, Wei Jie and Teo would be going too... coincidently I met two of them...

ahaha... not bad huh, met few friends coincidently in few hours...

What I have bought today... 3 Kingston thumb drives DT100, 4Gb, each costs RM77 only!
hey... I bought my Pretec 2Gb thumb drive in April this year with RM73! By that time, 2 Gb of Kingston's was at RM65 cheapest... what a big difference!!!!
Only one of the three thumb drives is mine... another two are for my daddy and brother....
I sold my old 2Gb's to my aunt.. actually I prefer the old one as it is prettier, smaller and pinky... Kingston's is only in plain black.... not creative at all =.="

I have also bought a mouse... only RM12.. everything is good except that its buttons have opposite functions... normally, the left button of the mouse is used for Primary Click (Normal select, Normal Drag) while the right button is for Secondary Click (Context menu, Special drag)... However, this special mouse comes with inversed function... haiz... although I'm getting used to it gradually... seems like I have to buy one more mouse...

I've also helped my friends at Penang to buy 2 laptop pouches... which are the cover/slim bag for laptop.. however, seems like their sizes aren't like what the salesman told me.. I tried to fit my own laptop in them... it's kinda small... the zip couldn't be fully zipped... aiks..

Was planning to buy an external hardisk... but didn't have enough cash besides was unsure of which brand etc... to buy... so, I may ask my friend to help me buy...

Anyhow.. I'm getting poor now @@...


The Christmas decoration at KLCC... hmm.. it doesn't as nice as Pavilion's...
my kai mui and me (with new hairstyle...)
oh yea... I have had a haircut two days ago... and had hair rebonding too... but the result doesn't as good as I expected haiz..

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

kinda expected to meet u ytd. tat's y i wasn't too surprised to saw u there. hehe

December 09, 2007 2:39 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

oh? realy ah? hm.... y u expected to meet me there?
I thought I didn't mention I would be going there before..

December 09, 2007 11:56 pm  
Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

its just tat PC fair sounds like a place u'll go for sure. tat's y

December 10, 2007 6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home