Thursday, August 11, 2005

Oh My RainGod~~~~~~~~

ah... going to die already~ >"< the haze problem is getting more serious from days to days~
now... I can smell the 'burnt' smell ~ and the haze is everywhere~ even all around my house~
although I switch on my air-conditioner, I stay in the air-conditioned room now.. I still could smell them~ argh.... just not as hazy as outside x_x
I miss the blue sky ~ I miss the clean air ~ ah... it's really hard to breathe now, lacking of Oxygen! They are just like smoke... @@''

at first, I planned not to go to school today. But I went. Only 5 of my classmates were absent today, most of us attended, for a purpose... to do the experiment of chemistry!
We all knew it, knew that today we had to do the first experiment... if we didn't come... how are we going to pass up the report? !
that's the main reason... the only reason we came.
and.. if we didn't go to school, we wouldn't miss out our 'killing jar' filling with 'plaster of Parris' during our Biology periods. That's for our coming project which requires us to catch insects~ We would have to kill them by using this jar !
it's good we attended today~ and Tomorrow is Holiday! but ... we have to replace it next month.. on one of the Saturday (however, most of us will most probably play truant for it =p)
why tomorrow is holiday? ah... because of the thick haze !
so many students (not only students of course) are falling ill because of this haze ~
all of my art class' friends were not going to school today.
so, I had to ask Hoon to fetch me to school, thanks yea my Hoon best friend ^^
and of course, she's also the one delivered me home XD
Today actually we should have our very first Society Form 6 meeting, but we cancelled it as the situation was really terrible... ah...

many of us wore the mask... it helps but not much... but the difference is quite big~ once you take off the mask.. you will be unbearable to smell those heavy smoke ~
the Air Pollutant Index (API) at 11am today, of Gombak was 234, while Kuala Lumpur was 321~
the figures are getting higher! the worst place is Klang and Kuala Selangor, exceeded 500!!
yo... I really hope there is raining now ! haiz... raining will help much to reduce the thick haze~
indeed Oh My RainGod!

however, really hope the Indonesian's fire will be put out soon~ it's the main cause!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home