Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fraser's Hill Trip ( Day 3 )

we planned to wake up at 6am. We woke up.. but it was really really cold...
so, we were not willing to wake up until one hour later...
We also went to wake up Goh... (but heard that he slept at 5.30am... ).. he woke up..
but we waited long in our room.. also couldn't see him... then went to find him again.. oh.. he was sleeping again...
then woke him up once again, haha.. this time he really woke up already, but to be more clear-headed, he took a morning bath... (sure very cold leh)
while waiting him, we had our breakfast --> cup mee again...
then we only went out at about 8.++am~

we didn't enter the silverpark again.. because there were many guards there, we didn't dare to do so~
then we walked down to the town... Goh had his breakfast at a Chinese restaurant (RM5 for a plate of fried rice), Teng and me had a glass of ice lemon tea (RM2.50 each!)
We also went to see the souvenirs, I bought few for RM15.

we faster went back then to set the insects... and packed our "luggage" while goh was setting because the time to check out was near. Our room was in messy~
at first, the time to check out was at 12pm, but then we had to wait for the bus.. it would only come at 2pm.
so.. once again... we in big gang, walked down to the town again... oh.. walk again!
Luckily, my slipper's rope broke before I started to go down the town... it's fortunately that not broken during the walk....
so I changed to my sport shoe (before that, I always wear my slipper only)
We went there to take photos again haha~
and Goh paid for our ice-creams, yeah, thanks~ (he only 'belanja' my group =p)
and thanks to K.Seng (one of the outsider) for the mineral water (when I said I am thirsty, he goes to buy few bottles of mineral water for us ^^, and of course free of charge, what a nice gentleman?)

before leaving, Khoo and Goh them was eating durians! lolx.. they even 'belanja' the drivers too~
We also took group photos at this memorable place ><
3 days? I felt like it was not as long as 3 days.. but only 1 day... why time runs away so fast? *sigh*
oh ya, our photo files are of more than 2GB! muahaha... good huh
thanks to god that, we are all safe^^
God bless us ^O^
[aiya... forgot to say... the cicada and another big black beetle that we caught... and set, were still alive!... ]
[I only drank 500ml of water everyday there.. =.="]
[my lips were peeling off, my face.. oh... sunburnt!... my legs were so pain, super tired... but happy ^^]
[my hands and neck there... still very itchy now -.-"]
[my group caught the most amount of insects if not wrong ^^ but it's because we are quite lucky ^^]
[we are very very lucky during this trip, indeed, thanks to god again (i'm not a christian ya)]
[my period comes right after the trip, isn't it a lucky thing too?]

at last, I want to say thank you to all the members of my group, all the members of other groups, all of the people that had helped me ....
and I want to say sorry also... to all of you.... I think my group is quite selfish, we didn't help anything in the cleanning process, the dishes... ah... sorry ya >"<
and I'm regret as I didn't go and find you all in respective rooms... it made me interact lesser with you all ~.~

*maybe there are some mistakes in these 3 days' blog as something I am not sure about them and have forgotten some of the sequences too*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home