Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I have a 'kai mui'

I have one more 'kai mui' (adik angkat) now. She is actually the kai mui of one of my net friend. After knowing each other for few months, finally I called her as 'kai mui' started few days ago. She is two years old younger than me ^^
yo... as I really don't have any sisters, it's happy to have her as my 'kai mui'. She lives at Pahang.
haha... totally, I have one kai mui and two kai kor >(>.<)<

erm.. yesterday online purposely at about 11.30pm, to help her solve her form 4 additional mathematic ~ however, since it has been a long time didn't do that topic already, =.=" I took a long time to recall back. I helped her until 1.30am (I say like this doesn't mean I am blaming her!), and then did my own math homework & studied biology + did notes....until about 3am.
however, although it's very late in night already, once again, I only fell asleep after about half hour trying.
I was thinking too many things again + drank a cup of blended coffee bought from 'pasar malam' + in the excited state of solving math questions + took a two hours nap ~

as a result.. I just slept for about two and a half hours, I was very tired during classes today.
And, again, actually I just took 3 hours nap just now @@
will I face the insomnia tonight again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey don't study till so late lah....bad for health you know....sigh...even i don't dare to sleep so late...most is 1230..most of the time my classes r until 3-4 pm ... imagine the long hours...hehe...so gotta rest early...but i think form 6 isn't that bad ...coz u still have time to rest after school...........gosh....i'm beginning to complain...anyway do take care ya~ (i'm in intec library now)

August 17, 2005 10:37 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha.... erm.. not really study until late lar... haizzz
coz normally I dun use my afternoon time to study.. no mood and sleepy... I am very energetic during night time
ah. ya.. i hope i can sleep early too =.="

August 17, 2005 6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home