Monday, August 22, 2005

now biology turn

yo.. just back from school, attended the additional class for math T.
so tired... especially last two days ~ almost the whole day sitting there, doing the math T past years questions of STPM, almost be mad already =p
[and whenever got people wanted to chat with me, I just briefly chat a while... haha... sorry to them ya]
however, Pn.Ng had just discussed for few only, I did more than that... too rushing ler... haha... I should be more relax lar..... but now done more that means in future I don't need to rush again lor haha
oh... tomorrow's Pn. Ng's birthday ! yeah.. just now sang a birthday song to her already before we left the class.

now... have to start rushing for my biology notes...
aiks... since I have no much time left for it already, other than it, I will be busy packing, ah.. hope everything runs smooth! hope I'll reach there safely and reach home with my life too ! (eh... because everything takes our own risk mar)(this is my first trip go with Hoon oh... haha) (bio bio bio and biology! ... ah...)

then on Saturday, I think I may want to go to Midvalley with Jeanne (maybe only) because there will be a RO event being hold (er..that's not the main purpose though, ah... later tell)
then, On Sunday, I have to work... there is a Elken's carnival again... so... busy from morning till night ~ so tiring huh, have to go back to school on the next day! =_=

another thing... wish Jeanne can recover fast ! what happened to her? erm... because she had a 'little' "operation" today lor... ^^ hey.. happy and healthy always to all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home