Friday, August 19, 2005

Holiday or not

We went to biology lab at the first period, and filled our killing jars with ethyl acetate, the chemical fluid to be absorbed by the plaster of parris (as I said before) and evaporate, release the strong smell to kill the insects~
my class is going to Fraser's Hill next Wednesday for a 3 days 2 nights trip.. by our own, that means there will be no teacher.. no guidance, it is, go by our own risk~
yo.. holidays starts now !!! however, it will be a very busy holiday to me =.="

First, now I have to rush my math T homework (past years questions)(a lot and very hard), because we are going to attend a Math T additional class on coming Monday, a 4 hour class...
then... I think I will be only free on Tuesday but also have to busy preparing for the next day trip... then only back on Friday night ~.~"
(although we can have a lot of fun at Fraser's Hill there ^^)
then... actually I have to study chemistry also.. haiz.. I'm left far behind teacher's pace!
besides, I also have to finish my biology notes O_O [did few days but still got more than half to study and to do notes]
ohhh my god~
and my class teacher ... haiz... she is still not satisfied of what I have done for my class decorations of Merdeka (independant day) ~...
she said, it's not enough to be outstanding among classes... and won't be able to win the decoration contest! She wanted me to put up more and bigger Malaysia Flag... @@"
it made me stressful again... ah.... what a busy holiday !!!!
T_T" feeling want to cry already =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home