Monday, August 15, 2005

3.50 --> what's this?

finally, heavy rain fell in various parts of Kuala Lumpur yesterday afternoon and last for hours !
wow ~ I think this was the rain that all people in Malaysia watch for.
It really helped to bring away the haze and improve the air quality, yay~
Last Friday, the air quality in Kuala Lumpur was actually improved as the wind had blown away the haze and brought them to the north of Malaysia (Perak, Penang~), erm.. happy for we people in Kuala Lumpur but pity for them in North.
However, the API reading in Kuala Lumpur now is good, and there are only a few of places still with unhealthy air quality.
erm... there are still hotspots in Indonesia and even locally, so.. haiz... we will still face the same haze problem if the roots of the problem haven't been solved.

haha.. talking too serious problem over here~
erm.. what I did on last Friday, Saturday and Sunday?
hmm.. I planned to study biology that I long time didn't 'touch' it since last monthly test, however, I had no mood to concentrate on it. =.="
I've just studied few pages, a few subtopics.
It's because, I have three biology books... and I don't which book is better or .. ah.. whatever, I also confusing... but, gradually I started to know my study method of biology now..
and.. I have to do notes !! They have to be passed up by this Friday O_O

I bought a bag at Times Square... wow.. its original price is RM149.90.
I'm not sure whether it's a famous brand or not (and I don't care about it for sure), but at least its quality is better than those (some, not all) sold in 'pasar' which are cheaper.
After 80% discount, I only had to pay about RM30.
I think it's cheap to pay this price for this bag ^^

oh yes, I got back my result slip today.... er... the PGMP that I get is 3.50.
the best point is 4.00.... so.. ah.. mine is actually not that good
Hoon, of course be the best of my class, she gets 3.8+
ah... we want to get 4.00 next time !!!! is it possible to me huh?
=.=" if only I work hard as Hoon do~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home