Sunday, May 06, 2007

Fu....Yoh!

There were too many holiday in this week, I'd just worked for 3 days.... ; Worked on Monday, rested 2 days, then continued working for 2 days, reached Saturday & Sunday..

Out of 10 periods, normally my schedule was quite packed, with 8 periods at most of the time, 30 minutes each period. Coincidently, I wasn't busy enough on the working days..... 7 periods for Monday and 6 periods only for Thursday and Friday respectively!

Besides, the teacher who was having chickenpox is now recovered, she had come back to working on Thursday.... so I don't need to mark any book now.....

Supposed I feel happy to have more free time, but I just stay at home all the time and have become lazyish.... haiyaya......

Seldom watching television lately... it's kinda weird, you know, I would watch tv very frequently during my schooling days, then when comes to holiday or now I'm graduated, I don't like to watch tv! Fu yoh....
*DiGi?haha.... oh yeah, I like the Digi advertisement at TV lately, it's about a mother who doesn't allow her son to marry a girl, and since they are in a disagreement, they don't want to talk to each other. Instead, they sms to each other to 'talk'. At the end, the mother tells the son that the girl is actually his own sister! Fu..yoh....!! AhaHaha...... it's really funny! Have you watched it before?!*

Weird huh.... I've so much free time now but really don't like to watch tv... I am not addicted to any drama series lately...

By the way, I watched tv just now.... the 绝对Superstar 2007 Grand finale~ from 8.30pm to 11.30pm
Last year, I had a chance to watch the show at the stadium with my classmates but my parents didn't allow. This year, surely they will allow if I want to go.. when I'm able to make it, nobody wanted to go with me... *sigh*

I didn't follow the programme every weekend, I just watched part of them. And as expected, guy would win, and the Winner for this Superstar 2 was Henley. Personally I prefer Diana & Wee to Henley & Orange..... Diana & Wee sang better than the winners. Well, this wasn't a fair competition actually...
However, Henley & Orange are not bad too....

oh ya, Penny & Nicholas Teo were the special guests.... Two of them are indeed good singers... especially Penny =3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not Hanley meh??Henley??Henry??Anlene??

May 06, 2007 12:39 pm  
Blogger zickleer said...

i wan go i wan go:)

teikywengy

May 07, 2007 2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home