Thursday, April 26, 2007

Learning Photoshop

Everyday after back from working, my main activity is to stick with my laptop, and I could spend my whole night with it till 2am, doing what?

haha... checking forums but seldom post; checking mail and actually there're not many; blogging? quite seldom recently too, lack of the blogging mood;


chatting ah.. I don't really chat much recently as people around me (on the internet) are quite busy or ... don't know why just no topics to talk about, and I don't feel like initiate a chat as normally no reply or slow reply from them... ~


By the way, I am learning new things now, How to use Photoshop to edit photos etc~
ahaha... it's quite hard because it's quite a complicated software with many tools & shortcut keys to remember lolz~ I searched some basic tutorial on internet so that I can learn more easily haha.

This is my photo taken with my K700i (that's why the photo quality is not good), and edited with Photoshop CS2 a.k.a version 9.0
*ahaha, just to take chance to post my photo huh*


I've just learned some simple edit skills, hmm.. just like SOMEONE said to me, if you're a PC Pro, you won't buy Acer Laptop;

okay, I'm not a PC Pro exactly (yes, If I'm a PC Pro, I should have known everything about PC of course.... ), I'm just a heavy Internet User and I'm a PC noob! and because of that, I learn new things Slowly.... kan? haiz...

2 Comments:

Blogger KP Chen said...

SOMEONE.

HAHA. Evil la you.

April 26, 2007 5:53 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

=p I'm not evil! hehe

April 27, 2007 10:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home