Monday, February 27, 2006

late again o

I was late again!
I received the call when my handphone was "ringing", that time was 7.20am and I was still sleeping..
I heard a guy voice,.. ah! He's my classmate, Hong!
He asked me whether I wanted to go to school or not.. haha...
then, the phone was passed to my friends who walk to school with me every morning... and they said, their handphones were out of credit and hence... they couldn't call me earlier! o.O
and they borrowed the handphone from Hong wor...

so... immediately I prepare everything and went to school by my aunt's car...
By the time I reached, it was the time for 'bacaan doa' before the assembly started.

well, in fact, I slept earlier yesterday, at about 12.30am, but before I fell sleep, I was thinking that.. I wanted to 'ponteng' tomorrow (today)....
that is why, I woke up late today... honestly, I woke up twice and switched off the alarm of my handphone, and continued to sleep... hehe...

Other than having the long-last assembly and the last 3 periods of Chemistry, there was no teacher entering our class.
so we used the time to study on our own for the coming test...
weird, almost all of us are quite hardworking for this test, we treat it the same as exam huh..

For the people staying in Kepong, do you find that the water we are using... is quite smelly?
Try this, wash your hands with tap water, and then smell your hands?
*edited: it's because some chemical containing ammonia have been mixed into the water...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home