Thursday, March 02, 2006

chapped lips ~.~

ah.. after burning midnight oil for two days, I'm so tired now! wah...
My lips are so dry now...and they are even chapped!... haiz...
Few years back, my lips stayed chapped always... but gradually the situation became better, since then, I seldom have chapped lips.
It happened not because of allergic or dehydration (maybe it contributes some..), it's mainly because I always sleep late.. and some of the body organs not functioning well? hmm..
not sure about it, since I didn't go for medical check up..
I'd consumed quite a lot of herbs in past few years and they helped to improve the situation a lot.
so... I will drink much water (I always do that actually and I believe I drink more water than many people....), and try to sleep earlier if possible? ah... em...

tomorrow is the third day of the test, I'm feeling so relaxed now.... hehe...
as the test does not require us to memorize anything! ^_^

but well, after this test, it's time to face the problems of the society!
sigh... I'm so helpless now, it's not my own problem though, I wish the relationships between the form 6 students of 3 classes will improve, and the people please try to control their 'mouth' especially when they are in anger!

祸从口出 Careless talk makes trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home