Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I want to be respected.. please?

I was in bad mood just now.
sigh... "working" in a society is a hard job, especially the members are from different classes... it's so hard to cooperate....
Well, a society is sure consists of members with different 'background', different thought.. but maybe the one I'm in now is not cooperative enough...
We have communication problems huh? All are having different ideas, it's ok to have this but we are not discussing the way to solve the problem in a proper way.
Now, we have problem in making T-shirt, especially about designation.

Some of the members had decided something without discussion with all the AJK, but told others that we all AJK had agreed to that !!!!!!!!
and consequently misunderstanding happens...

I felt like I'm not respected, because they had almost done something that would break my promise to fellow members, without asking my opinion as the treasurer.. or to be accurate, they didn't pay attention to what I've said in the meeting, while others did know about that fact.
Definitely, it's about money matter.
I don't know what they want to do now, and if they really do something that would break my promise to the others, I would not ever be trusted, and my words would really worth nothing by that time!
sigh... please respect me....

*petrol price has been raised up to RM0.30 per litre today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home