Sunday, February 26, 2006

the rain at 3am

After studying quite hard for the whole day yesterday, I went to bed at about 2.30a.m.
I was really tired, but then... I was lying on the bed for more than half hour...before I fell asleep.
I could hear the sound of the sprinkling rain fell on the roof... that time was about 3a.m.
then.. suddenly the sound was louder and louder as the light rain had become heavy rain!... ahaha...

Once again, I was using the time before sleeping to think, and it was the cause of my Insomnia..
Maybe it's because I felt the pressure.. as I couldn't finish studying ... lol

Besides, frankly tell that I did drink a cup of coffee at 8pm...
However, I don't think it's the cause... and honestly, now I can control myself not to drink coffee so frequently like last time! it's true... as I know, drink too much coffee doesn't benefit my health, especially when I'm lack of sleep!

wish I have a nice sleep tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home