Monday, February 27, 2006

The Maid

the maid here is not the movie ya...

there is a maid working in my house currently.. but no longer for tomorrow!
She's my aunt's maid as ... my aunt is quite rich, and she is still staying with my family at my house with her husband and 3 of her children...
you could imagine how crowded actually is my house (my house is only a single-storey house..)

Tomorrow will be the day the maid leaving Malaysia, back to her Indonesia hometown.
I will be suffering much, without her help in house chores...
Although she is my aunt's maid, she did help us to do all the household chores.
After tomorrow, I will have to take over her job, not all but quite a lot..
I have to wash my shoes weekly, iron my school uniforms everyday, dry and fold the clothes (if possible, my grandmother will do it..), wash the dishes........ sigh
of course, it's fair for me to take over my own chores, but if my aunt treat we siblings as her 'maid'?
I think that I won't help her to take care of her children!
Her husband and her are always busy for their work to earn money, and 'dump' their children to us! My grandmother especially, will have to suffer a lot to take care of her two naughty grandsons and a baby girl...

the people who become richer, would probably become stingy too....
and they really like to procratinate their job, if they have ever thought of the future things, they should have applied for the new maid since two months ago!
Now, we would have to wait another two months before the new maid comes.
Please, I wouldn't spare my time to help them lar... sigh

by the way, I want to thanks the maid who is going back tomorrow, thx for everything she had helped to do, wish her have a good life in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home