Saturday, February 25, 2006

Jia You

my younger brother had just bought a new handphone, Nokia 3230 which cost him about RM960... and so his old handphone Nokia 2100 is now passing to the youngest brother to be his first handphone (he's luckier than us, he is now only a form 2 student..)
Now, every member of my family owns a handphone: my dad is using Samsung SGH-X430, my mum and I are using Sony Ericson K700i, and as mentioned, my brothers are using Nokia 3230 and 2100.
aha, so.. every month, the least total expense on prepaid cards is (5 x RM30) = RM150...
besides, we have to pay for house fix line and internet... oh.. the money used on telecommunications is quite a lot..

ah, by the way, for the function of bluetooth, I have no idea yet.. we did bought a bluetooth USB dongle but we met the failure after few trials..
hmm....
and don't know why, when I wanted to use the infrared to transfer photos to my computer yesterday, I met failure again...
weird! It functioned well before this... sigh...

em.. as everyone knows, 13 of March would be the SPM results released day while 16 of March would the STPM results released day..
wish my brother and my fellow seniors get good result!

Light dependent reaction, light independent reaction (calvin cycle), Hatch-Slack pathway, CAM pathway........
what are these? haha.. they are the 'cycles' of reactions involved in photosynthesis!
sigh.. my brain is now crammed with all these stuffs.... well, I have "low memory power" and am forgetful... it's hard to memorize all the sequence, the mechanisms.....
there are lots more to study, respirations itself consists of cycles too....
Since two days ago, you could see how hardworking were my classmates...
It's so silent even when teachers were not around! All of us were trying hard to study and memorize, it's a good sign to see us being so hardworking huh? hehe
We were so playful when the test was still far away, always chat in class when there was a free period... ah...
gambateh to all of us~ oo... continue to study...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

Gambatei lor... Photosynthesis is nothing for you!!! Wish you all the best in your test.

February 26, 2006 8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home