Monday, August 29, 2005

bake the insects?

yesterday was Elken's Ladies' carnival... so I went for working the whole day...
and then had a buffet dinner with my family at the 'regular restaurant' there...
my legs are so pain because walked a lot besides wearing high-heeled shoes (which I wore during prom night =.=")

During recess time today, my group of biology project (Goh, Hoon, Teng, Ning and me) went to find Mr.Lum because we wanted him to inject the formalin into the set insects to preserve them.
At first, he wanted to do this only on Tuesday (tomorrow) but he had forgotten that tomorrow would be the celebration of national day of school level.
and then Wednesday will be the national day.
So, if we don't inject the formalin by today, I scared that those insects would start to rot and become smelly....
Then, he brought us to the Biology lab, took out the formalin and the syringes, and showed us how to inject.
that means, we 'ponteng' class! (playing truant =p)
[never mind lar, it's En.Zaili's PA periods..hahaha]
he talked a lot to us, shared his own experience of insects catching, blah blah blah...
then we put in our insects to the oven ... to dry them? lolx

today Pn.Ng was absent! hoho... because we didn't have mood to study leh... our 'hearts' were still at the Fraser's Hill...
we started to take photos again.. my class really likes to take photos huh~
yo.. Goh and W.Hong helped me to hang the 'quite big' Malaysia Flag (which I bought for RM7) at the main door of our class, yeah, we are so so so patriotic! (uek)

yeah.. tomorrow will be our 'ponteng' day... so.. my group will go somewhere else~~~~ muahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home