Friday, September 02, 2005

finally pass up

I'd just slept for less than 8 hours in two days... aiksss
ei.. exam? No No No... but my homework
the homework which I mentioned that I wanted to rush for since the days before holidays...
it is Biology notes.....

If only I could control myself not to online that much, I would have finished it long time ago. Just like what Hoon did...
She had already finished it very very long time ago.
I'd passed it up today, but actually it's still incomplete =.="
I've just finished chapter 1, but I did chapter 2 in super short way, just to make it 'finish' and to pass up.

I still can feel the pain of my fingers of my right hand.. which I'd used to write the notes >O<
the pimples.. start to 'pop up' on my face~
However, I didn't online (msn) for past two days.. haha... I think I've tried my best to finish the notes ... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home