Monday, December 12, 2005

PENANG trip (Day 3 = the last day)

10th December 2005
The breakfast of today, Maggie Mee Cup... lolx
At this early morning, 9.45am, I went swimming again with Fadzil's sister, I tried to ask other to go together but.. failed to do so, they were tired and many of them still haven't waken up!
*it's the difference between people having night activities and people sleeping early.. sigh..*
After a short swim, Fadzil's sister had to rush back to the apartment to pack her luggage. She would have to follow Fadzil them to go to their friend's/relative's house. (so they were not going back with us..)
yo... We had got the chance to see Fadzil's girlfriend who is staying in Penang! wow...

12.00pm was the check out time.
so, as usual, we 4... were the most punctual people, we were the Early Birds again... ya, in fact, we had already expected this phenomenon
after placing our luggage into the bus, we went to the hotel nearby (Bay View) for a walk.
Since we were waiting them, we took this chance to play Pool (snooker) once (RM4 tokens..)
hey, it's our first time to play pool... hehehe

After half hour, that was the time we finished playing the pool, finally they all had already come to gather at the bus ...
*yes, our norm is, be punctual only half hour later from the time stated! The model playing this role is the one tell us to be punctual at the time stated!*
(ok, hope you understand what I'm talking about.. I'm sorry if you can't understand my language)
We left the not-bad apartment and had our lunch at Restoran Nasi Kandar SUBAIDAH.
The nasi kandar there was not bad, but costed me a lot...

We reached the "Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram" & "Dharmikarama Burmeses Temple" at about 2pm. We planned to visit Snake Temple after this but then it was cancelled as we were tired and wished to go home earlier.
There was a machine acted as a fortune teller, we inserted a 50sen coin, and it would pointed to a number, then we just need to take the paper written our fortune according to the number we have got.
There was a wishing pond too. By that time, Shawal, Thilai, Jin and I were going here and there together. We 4 tried to throw coins into the mobile bowls written good words such as "high education", "prosperity", "happy marriage", blah blah blah... but I failed to throw anyone into the bowl and all fell into the pond...
*the mobile bowls were controlled by an electrical device in the pond*
I had also bought an Owl Sculpture from a deaf mute uncle for RM12. hmm... written there at his stall, all the sculptures were made of cow horns...
I don't care it's made of the real cow horns or it's only a woodcarving, as long as I know it's not made of rhinoceros horn then I'm okay with it!
(haha, neo asked me, why it's not white in colour huh... ya, hedwig is white in colour, but I couldn't find the owl sculpture with white colour one.. lolx)
*it was so hot... high temperature ler... sweated a lot for taking photos.... haha*

Then, we started our Journey to the South at about 3.30pm.
ah... so fast, we had to leave the Penang land already~
At about 7pm, our bus stopped at Ipoh's famous Soon Ann shop to buy biscuits...
oh ya... as we'd always forgotten to take the group photo, we had to stop at one of the Perhentian to take it.
*of course, we must take group photo for a trip !*
On the way home, those indian guys + wei wen + neo were so 'high' again, they were dancing in the bus in the dark as it was night, and they used Bel's souvenir (a Kek Lok Si's model with light) as the disco's light! (as it can produce different colours just as same as the disco's)
While, Jin, MKK, CKY, Fiona, Neo and I kept chatting on the way home... haha.. we had a nice chatting ... not bad~
We arrived at our SMK Taman Ehsan at 10.20pm. (some of them had already left the bus earlier at Sg.Buloh)
.. it was the time to say good bye... our journey ended............

*Luckily I did borrow the digital camera from my aunt ^^ *
*overall, it's nice to go for the trip with seniors too ^^*
*OMG, I'd left one plastic bag in the bus! T_T" what's inside the bag? there were many biscuits.. costed me more than RM30...... but what to do? I only realised it when I reached my home........ sigh.............................. "a black dot in a piece of white paper"....... *

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home